All 29 art Reviews

bob level 99/ the student has surpassed the master bob level 99/ the student has surpassed the master

Very nice! Looks like my minions got an equally muscled brother :D
As a critique id say you could improve on the shadows, maybe take a reference (makes it so much easier) you put most of the shadows on the edges of armes or legs but this is rarely the case. The shadow is mostly the darkest close to the edges but not on the edges (there is light reflected from the bottom on the edges usually) hope I could help with that, it took me a while to figure that out...

CharlotteCampion responds:

thx a lot

pikachu+mewtwo=PIKAMEWTWO pikachu+mewtwo=PIKAMEWTWO

Nice work! I like the blue and yellow contrast! For a beginner I'd give the tip for a next artwork to try and paint like a sculptor, through light and shaddow hard edges and soft edges you can make any object/caracter to look three dementional, you might wanna use reference for this since it's not easy to get all the shapes for shadows and light right. Also values are pretty important, getting a good contrast going on between lights and shadows :) thats what I just recently learned and now try to work with ^^ definitely got me some progress going ;) hope I could help

mrunknownawesomenes responds:

thx so much
man hey do you know when there gonna announce the winners

Tale Tellers: Toriyama Tale Tellers: Toriyama

Love the expression of the dragon, all in all very cool!

Hayao Miyazaki Hayao Miyazaki

Very cool! Is this all traditional? The colours look so bright and even. Very nicely done :D (just as an information you are not supposed to tag the wip picture with the challenge tag, just upload it as a news pic (the art portal is meant for finished art^^))

ArtisticSage responds:

Thank you very much. Yes this is all traditional. I used Prismacolor pencil crayons on mixed media paper. Thank you for your feedback. Though, how do you upload an image as a news pic, I will change it as soon as I figure it out. :)

J.R.R. Tolkien J.R.R. Tolkien

This is really awesome!! love the inky style!

The wall of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle The wall of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

This is actually a really cool idea, love it!

judgement day judgement day

This is hilarious! Love it!

donkey24 responds:

Thanks

Who's bigger now? Who's bigger now?

Man.... I don't wanna be in jazzas skin right now xD
At first I thought I might perhaps have a chance to make it into the showcase... Well after seeing more and more entries im nit that confident anymore ^^
Love your work!!

lubtiny responds:

Cheer up! I feel the same way ;) There are so many super-talented artists out there, but that's exactly the reason, why I draw more and more, to be better and some day be like them;) I think that's the best reason, why we enter challenges like Jazza's right?
Thank you for complementing my work and good luck in the competition ;)

Life for the fight Life for the fight

I love this! The colours look like out of a futyristic dream or like something you would see on LSD (not that I could say this out of experience ^^) you are very skilled with the pencils, keep it up ;)

Drawing Can Be Beceiving Drawing Can Be Beceiving

WOW! this looks just amazing!! Leve your idea!
I'd be easiest to just upload the wip to newgrounds or any other webside and just link it to this piece ;)